New England CFO Strategies is led by Suzanne Oakley, CPA. Ms. Oakley has 25+ years of experience in business planning, financial modeling, financial management, and strategy development for companies ranging in size from start-up to Fortune 500.
A seasoned financial executive, Ms. Oakley is a Certified Public Accountant in Massachusetts. She has extensive experience in:
- Providing financial oversight for start-up companies or corporate operating divisions
- Developing and managing annual budgets and quarterly outlooks
- Financial reporting and analysis to Executive management and Boards of Directors
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance, and
- Implementing financial planning and reporting systems
Ms. Oakley earned her MBA in Finance and New Business Development from MIT's Sloan School of Management and her BS in Business Administration, cum laude, from Georgetown University School of Business.